|Truckload transportation has been our core business since incorporating in 1966.
We currently serve 38 states east of the Rockies, from Texas to Maine. Our terminal headquarters is located in Mattawan, MI, 6 miles west of Kalamazoo. Service Map
We maintain a ratio of over three trailers to every truck. This high tractor-to-trailer ratio allows us the flexibility to participate in drop trailer programs for high volume lanes, saving drivers’ time and customers’ money.
All of our tractors are satellite GPS and cell phone equipped, providing down-to-the-minute tracking, and the highest security for our customers’ freight. Also, our automated dispatch system, allows us to accurately monitor detention, minimize freight claims, and maintain constant communication with our drivers and customers.
- Regional over-the-road transportation
- Local transportation
- Just-in-time (JIT) transportation
- Dry goods transportation
- Temperature controlled transportation
– Products refrigerated and frozen to -10 degrees F
- Food grade liquid bulk tank transportation (limited service area)
- Intra-state Michigan tri-axle trailer service for up to 65,000 lb. cargo weight(100,000 pound GVW)
- Dedicated yard spotting
- Trailer rental
- EDI 204, 210, 214, 990, 997 and more
- Guaranteed 30 day claim resolution
What really sets RMI apart from the competition, though, is the service that speaks for itself. Give us a try. You’ll be glad you did.