We manage and maintain 360,000 square feet of ambient storage with full distribution capabilities at 39269 W. Red Arrow Highway, Paw Paw, Michigan.
Our facilities are extremely accessible, less than 2 miles from I-94 on Red Arrow Highway in Paw Paw, a convenient stopping point halfway between Chicago and Detroit. Miles beyond a bulk storage facility, RMI Warehouse serves as a distribution center for 2 major food producers, offering order picking to case level and ancillary services like custom pallet building and hot-shrink “club pack” repackaging.
Inventory is accurately tracked down to the case with our real-time Warehouse Management System (WMS) AccuPlus. Some customers also choose to take advantage of our available web portal, “LogiView”, to view inventory, shipment, and receipt activity, accurate within 15 minutes. This allows inventory planners to make informed decisions regarding their product availability and communicate with their customers more quickly and accurately. EDI is available to facilitate high transaction volumes.
Service offerings and building features in Paw Paw are listed below:
- Shipping and receiving daily 7am to 11pm, with 24 hour and weekend coverage available
- 24 truck doors
- Slip sheet, pallet clamp, and automated layer pick capability
- Large trailer drop lot
- Spotter service available
- 30′ ceilings
- Extensive pallet rack, both drive in and selective
- Local shuttle transportation service
- Regional outbound and inbound transportation
- Light repackaging including display pallets and hot-shrink multi-item club packs
The combination of high quality warehousing and distribution, repackaging, and local and regional transportation can simplify logistics processes and create a competitive advantage for our customers. If your company needs logistics support, give us a try. You’ll be glad you did.