Paid CDL Program & Training Center
Paid CDL Apprenticeship
Ralph Moyle, Inc., (RMI) offers a U.S. Department of Labor Driver Apprenticeship Program. This paid CDL program is designed to train employees in the skills necessary to become Class A drivers. Candidates then seamlessly transition into a professional driving career using a phased approach.
Individuals selected to participate in the Apprenticeship Program will receive their CDL A training at no cost. The program requires the full commitment of the student to work, study, and train to gain the required skills. RMI enters this partnership with each student to help them become professional Class A drivers.
As an apprentice, you’ll earn your CDL A in just a few weeks. The program consists of three phases to promote long-lasting skills and success.
You’ll begin by learning the essential skills and knowledge necessary to obtain your CDL A through classroom, guided range, and road instruction.
Through practical one-on-one training, RMI will help build your skills and knowledge of company policies and safe driving techniques.
The program continues with training and mentoring during the apprentice’s first year of solo driving.
- Call us at 269.668.4531 ext. 4, to meet with our recruiting team, learn about expectations, and get more details
- Take a ride-along and spend the day with one of our professional drivers
- Obtain your CDL A permit. Our team will help guide you through the process
- Complete DOT physical
- Begin training with the RMI team
In order to participate in our Driver Apprenticeship Program, individuals must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Meet the RMI Driver Qualification Standards
- Pass the DOT physical and drug screen
- Attend all scheduled training